Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Come join our team!
Openings for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT).
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping children with Autism? Are you interested in joining a new organization that is dedicated to its clients and staff? Apply to Hidden Talents ABA.
The Behavior Technician position involves providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy in home-based and community-based settings. The Behavior Technician will work with clients to improve skills in the areas of language, social skills, play skills. If you are interested in starting a career in a growing field apply now.
Please note that in the current environment, many services will be delivered via telehealth.
- Competitive compensation: $16 – $22 per hour.
- Paid training.
- Supervision will be provided for BCBA candidates.
- RBT certification coursework offered.
- Part-time, part-time leading to full-time
- Reliable vehicle required (must own your own vehicle.)
- High School Degree required.
Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst©, the Behavior Technician provides in-home/community based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), with children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. The Behavior Technician will:
- Implement programs based on ABA principles to increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Communicate professionally with families.
- Keep clients motivated to learn.
- Accurately keep record of client’s progress.
- Manage challenging behaviors that occur.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Travel to client’s homes/community settings, as required to deliver services.
The candidate requires:
- a minimum of a high school diploma.
- RBT (Registered Behavioral Technician)
- previous experience working with children in the ABA Therapy field a MUST.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: spoken and written
- Possess a driver’s license with reliable transportation and auto insurance for driving to clients.
- Have access to a working cell phone.
- Background check required
- Walking, occasional running, standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching above head, pulling, bending, and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Work may involve play with children that can occur on the floor, or settings where the furniture is child-size.
- Diligently attending to the safety of the patient and surroundings is required.
- Quick and sudden movements may be required.
- Sustained physical exertion may be required for up to 45 minutes.
Join our team and start your career in Applied Behavior Analysis!
At Hidden Talents ABA, you will be a part of a team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by creating treatment programs that build off of each child’s specific skills and interests.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 per hour
- working with children diagnosed with ASD: 1 year
- High School Diploma
- Multiple locations throughout GA
- Monday to Friday – Potential Weekends