Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /hour
Hidden Talents ABA is looking for dedicated and intuitive clinicians to establish a new type of ABA provider group. Hidden Talents ABA is focused on identifying our client’s unique interests and building on the strengths of our clients to create a fun and supportive therapy environment. Come join our team!
Openings for a telehealth Board Certified Behavior Analysts (part-time) to help support our clients. If you have experience delivering assessments, supervision and/or parent training via telehealth, this is a great opportunity for extra hours. Applicants must have an active certification.
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) position involves providing and supervising Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy in home-based and community-based settings. The BCBA will create and implement treatment plans, conduct regular parent trainings and collaborate with team members to ensure the quality of treatment. This position is specifically focused on telehealth assessment, supervision and parent training.
- Completion of assessments, development of short and long-term goals and treatment planning.
- Remote collaboration with treatment team members to exchange, discuss, and evaluate client information.
- Work with clients, families, caregivers, direct support staff, and the community to implement treatment plans.
- Provide parent training, resources and guidance in ensure the quality of care.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of the direct care staff to ensure proper implementation of treatment plan; provide training and guidance as needed.
- Review clinical documentation and data collection; provide feedback as needed.
- Complete necessary documenting (i.e. supervision notes, program updates, etc.)
- Collect data for goals in a treatment plan to determine effectiveness of interventions
- Initiate contact with new referrals and/or referral sources in a timely manner
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
· Flexible schedule
· Mileage reimbursement
· Tuition assistance
· Company provided laptop and cell phone
· Paid training (CEUs)
· Opportunity for Professional Growth
· Health Care and Dental Benefits offered 90 days after fulltime employment
· Competitive 401K program for employees that qualify
- Full-time: Salary
- Part-time: Fee-for-service (competitive rates)
Join our team and start your career in Applied Behavior Analysis!
At Hidden Talents ABA, you will be a part of a team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by creating treatment programs that build off of each child’s specific skills and interests.
Hourly rates for part time positions will be dependent on experience.
Experience and Talent is highly valued!
- Multiple locations in GA